Last Updated on
Wondering how you can ever get rid of those nasty aches and tingling sensation in your body?
Here’s a new product called Hemp oil that can instantly relieve you from pain due to illness and other disorders.
For decades, people have been discovering several therapeutic products from natural sources to cure body ailments. And recently scientists have found that Hemp oil extracted from Cannabis sativa plant can help in the treatment of chronic pain from life-threatening diseases.
Read this article completely to know about Hemp oil for pain.
What is Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil is extracted from the seeds of the widely known plant, cannabis sativa. The plant is rich in psychoactive substance called the cannabinoids and the popular intoxicating drug, marijuana is derived from this plant only. Unlike marijuana that is rich in a psychoactive substance called the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), hemp oil is completely free of THC. Since the CBD oil is extracted from the seeds, the CBD oil is devoid of intoxicating compounds and totally an effective agent for medicinal use.
Pure extracted forms of hemp oil are great carrier oils with plenty of polyunsaturated fatty acids and omega 3 acids. They can be used as a dietary supplement and consumed regularly. These extracted oils are enriched with cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) for therapeutic uses. This CBD-rich Hemp oil can be used for relieving chronic pain from body ailments.
Also, it is safe to use the CBD oil which is created from hemp extract with carrier oil and this is really good for the skin.
What are the characteristics of Hemp oil?
The hemp oil which contains the CBD has the power to reduce the pain symptoms. But this wont work for everyone, but many of them got benefited with this.
Hemp oil has become recently popular among people for its amazing properties. Its specialties include,
- Approved for legal use in USA
- Powerful aromatic oil
- Extracted from US-grown cannabis plants
- Full spectrum hemp oil
- 100% natural
- No THC or other psychoactive substances
- Great alternative therapeutic oil
Therapeutic Benefits of Hemp Oil for Pain
Hemp oil has been extensively studied in the recent years for its abilities to alleviate several symptoms of neurological disorders in the body. The active components in the hemp oil, cannabinoids, are responsible for its pain relieving properties. These cannabinoids interact with the cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system of the brain to transmit signals to reduce pain. So, many of them said that Hemp oil with the CBD can cure many types of pain. Here we have listed some pain types which can cure with the hemp oil which contains the CBD.
Some of its benefits include,
- Alleviate arthritis pain: Arthritis is a disease caused due to the swelling of joints and muscles in the lumbar region. The pain and inflammation in the knees worsens as we age. CBD can alleviate arthritis pain in the long run. It can ease muscle stiffness and swelling of joints and give a relaxing feeling to the diseased individuals.
- Ease Multiple sclerosis pain: Multiple sclerosis is a nervous disorder that can affect the brain, spinal cord and muscle functions. It is a life-long disease resulting in chronic pain for a prolonged period. The cannabinoids in the hemp oil can reduce the chronic pain due to multiple sclerosis. Studies have proven CBD oil effects in improving symptoms such as muscle spasms and mobility in people with multiple sclerosis.
- Relieve anxiety and depression: Anxiety and depression are the most common mental health problems faced due to society pressures. Recent studies have shown that CBD oil play a vital role in reducing stress, moods and depressed feelings. CBD oil can control panic attacks, anxiousness and paranoia when administered in the recommended dosage levels.
- Control chemotherapy pain: Chemotherapy is vastly administered for destroying tumors and cancer cells in the body. Exposure to radiation can make the individual weak due to chronic pain and numbness in the body. Taking hemp oil with cannabinoids can reduce pain due to chemotherapy. CBD oil can control nausea, fatigue and weakness in cancer patients.
- Release Neuropathic Pains: Chronic pain is the major symptom experienced by people affected with degenerative neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. It can lead to severe muscle, joint and nerve pain. Using cannabinoid-rich hemp oil can reduce chronic pain and improve the quality of life.
How to Use Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil can be administered in the following ways,
Sublingual Method: Add a few drops of the hemp oil under the tongue; keep it for 60 seconds and then swallow. This is the most optimal method of taking hemp oil for immediate release of the CBD into the blood stream.
Chewable gummies: Hemp oil is also available in the form of sugar-rich candies such as gummies. These hemp oil gummies are enriched with natural flavors and sweeteners for easier consumption. They take a longer time to dissolve and get absorbed in the body.
Topical ointments: Hemp oil ointments are available in the market for topical application. They can be applied onto the skin to relieve pain in the joints, muscles and other regions.
Vaporizer oil: Vape hemp oil is the recent method discovered to ingest the cannabinoids into the blood stream. You can add the oil into any vaporizer pen and relax yourself from pain.
Though all these methods can be followed to administer hemp oil for pain into the body, it is best to consult a medical practitioner for getting the right dosage levels for reducing your body pain. There are various ways to buy hemp oil for relieving pain online. Check Vers Naturals website to buy 100% natural and powerful CBD oil for alleviating chronic body pains. We formulate the best cannabinoid-rich hemp oil exclusively for therapeutic use. Our products are of high quality, legally approved and available at an affordable price range.