Last Updated on
Many people have started taking CBD oil for its beneficial effects. The healing properties of cannabidiol are being widely known and people are suggesting this oil to their loved ones to keep them healthy.
CBD is a powerful non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant. It has been found to help in various chronic ailments such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease. Its principal role in interacting with the endocannabinoid system of our brain to help regulate several nervous functions such as pain and inflammation in the body has made it a superior therapeutic agent.
It is not necessary only for the sick people to use CBD oil, even normal people can regularly add it in their diet to keep their body fit and healthy.
If you are planning to use CBD oil, then here are the ways in which you can take CBD oil regularly.
Cannabidiol or CBD can interact with the endocannabinoid system in our brain through this way,
Pure Full Spectrum CBD oil can be administered into the body through the sub-lingual method. Sub-lingual refers to the under the tongue mode of administering any drug. It is considered to be the best method for absorption of the compounds into the bloodstream through the capillaries in the mucous membranes of the tongue.
By adding 2 to 3 drops of CBD oil under the tongue and swallowing it after a minute, you can see immediate results in the body. Sub-lingual method will help in easy digestion and absorption of the compound into the body. This method is known to produce quick and long-lasting relief from pain and other ailments in the body.
When you hold CBD oil under the tongue, the mucous membranes will absorb the Cannabinoids and then pass it to the liver and digestive system and. Then these compounds enter into the bloodstream and it start to interact with endocannabinoid system in the brain to act on the affected region immediately.
This is very simply and easy right?
This is the major reason why so many people are buying CBD oil in the Full spectrum from. And many of the users are using this form only. Beginners also mostly started with this form only.
10 Best Ways to Take CBD Oil
Apart from the traditional method of taking CBD oil, you can also add CBD oil to juices, baked goods or salad dressings for incorporating it in your day-to-day life style.
These are the few ways which may help you to take the CBD oil with an different experience,
- CBD Coffee – Coffee is one of the goes to beverage for kick starting your mornings. So, add a few drops of CBD oil into your favorite beverage and enjoy your morning dose of CBD oil.
- CBD Fruit Smoothies – Smoothies are another healthy option for breakfast. Add CBD oil to any fruit smoothie to make the perfect herbal drink. The natural sugars in fruits such as apple, banana, pineapple, peach and berries will mask the taste of CBD oil.
- CBD Butter – CBD infused butter works great for any type of recipes. Cannabinoids work well with butter because it does not disintegrate at higher temperatures. You can pour a spoonful of CBD butter on shrimp pasta or garlic bread and enjoy.
- CBD Popcorn- Just Sprinkle some melted CBD oil-infused butter drops on the popcorn to enjoy as a snack while binge watching your favorite movie.
- CBD Olive Oil– With any oil if you add the Cannabidiol oil makes it a wonderful accompaniment for dishes. You can add the CBD oil to salad dressings to get a healthy dose of CBD oil in your diet. CBD olive oil can also be used to make quick stir fry recipes.
- CBD Honey – CBD oil has a powerful aroma and a strong taste that might leave with an aftertaste. With honey simply mix a few drops of your cannabidiol oil and hold it under the tongue and then swallow it.
- CBD Yogurt – Yogurt is a great source of pro-biotic to keep your digestive health in order. There are many flavored yogurts available in the market which can be taken as it is or mixed with CBD oil to impart its full benefits. Vanilla yogurt with CBD oil will be a great dessert to finish of your scrumptious meal.
- CBD Lemon Water – Lemon water is the best way to incorporate CBD oil in your morning routine. Add a few drops of CBD oil with a tablespoon of lemon juice in a glass of water and consume it immediately. The citric acid in the lemon juice will take away the taste without reacting with the oil.
- CBD Tea – Tea can help boost energy levels and refresh your mind. Add a few drops of CBD oil with your green or black tea because it complements the flavor and aroma well to give a relaxing feel.
- CBD Chocolate– Last but not the least, chocolates are all-time favorites for everyone. You can mix CBD oil with cocoa mixture to make homemade CBD chocolates. You can eat one or two chocolates at any time of the day to get the recommended dosage of CBD oil into your body.
5 Tips to Mask CBD Oil Taste
Follow these tips to get rid of the CBD oil aftertaste,
- Drink lukewarm water immediately after consuming CBD oil to wash away the taste.
- Brush your teeth immediately after swallowing CBD oil to remove residues on your teeth.
- Breathe through your nose when you are holding the oil under your tongue. It may help in masking the aroma and taste of the oil.
- To refresh the palate simply, pop a mint or chewing gum after you have swallowed your CBD oil.
- Have a snack after you have consumed CBD oil. It will take away the taste from your mouth easily.
There are so many ways to take CBD oil for the betterment of your mental and physical health. This is a wonderful product to include every day in your diet. You can add CBD oil in your beverages or food to get daily dosage of CBD. You don’t have to worry about its aftertaste; just practice these tips for few days and you will start enjoying CBD oil.